Over time, some questions may be raised frequently, particularly by first time users of this website. Those questions are captured here with the most recently asked questions at the top, for your easy reference.
- Q: Where can I see the real-time or near real-time measurements from the air monitoring stations on this website to view the current air quality conditions?
- A: This website does not post real-time or near real-time air quality data as the air monitoring stations were not established to report real-time data. The objective of the Gregory-Portland air monitoring stations is to measure the ambient (outdoor) air quality 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and keep the community informed of the air quality status as development continues to occur over time in the area.
- Q: What are the hours of operation for the air monitoring stations?
- A: All of the air-monitoring instruments in the stations have been designed to operate continuously, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, unattended, except for brief periods of preventive maintenance and required calibration or calibration checks.
- Q: How can I contact the website development team?
- A: You can submit your questions or suggestions to our team.